The Digital Magazine for Coloring Enthusiasts of All Ages!
Advancing Creativity Through Coloring
In 2015, coloring for grownups has become a global phenomenon. Coloring books have been top sellers on Amazon for months, and new news articles about people who love to color appear every week. And yet, magazines for coloring enthusiasts are practically non-existent.
So we decided to create Color On! Magazine.
We are a team devoted to encouraging creativity through coloring. We seek to educate and build awareness of the creative artist within everyone, and use coloring to promote a positive world view.
Color On! magazine will feature:
- Coloring Pages: A minimum of 15 coloring designs from a variety of artists each month.
- Featured artist: Learn more about the people who create the art we love to color!
- Art therapy: Read about the benefits of coloring for meditation, relaxation, stress relief and more.
- Coloring 101: Beginners will be able to learn basic coloring techniques through written tutorials and video demonstrations.
- Coloring 201: Advanced techniques for more experienced coloring enthusiasts
- And More!: Reviews, new releases, events, contest, personal stories and other interesting tidbits!
Want to know more?
Our first issue was released October 1, 2015. If you want to hear our magazine news, sign up to our mailing list! We occasionally have special deals just for our mailing list, so join now to get in on the action!
Save with our annual subscription deal!
You can get 12 issues for only $30. That’s a giant collection of over 175 designs, plus dozens of articles, tutorials, interviews and other interesting tidbits! That’s less than 20 cents per design, that you can print out and color as many times as you wish.
[Note: Designs are provided for personal use only. If you wish to use our designs in a class or other group setting, please contact us about licensing for group use.]